Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Was I sleeping?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Dajistano:
    I hope they're in scale with the Aliens and Predators.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly my friend!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I predict a flop.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by madadman:
    I was disappointed to hear they're 'modern day' soldiers. Was hoping they'd be historical. Gonna wait and see on these.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •